We believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ His only son our Lord: Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried, He descended into hell: The third day He rose from the dead He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty from there He shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the church universal, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
Katherine Christal, an ordained minister of the Gospel, has a public ministry sharing the reality of God's power to change people's lives. She is an ambassador of prayer and intercession for the body of Christ and beyond. Her walk includes revival fire anointing, moving in the prophetic, church planting, teaching, evangelism, healing and the miraculous.
Katherine teaches, trains, equips, and encourages the Church. She operates in the power of the Holy Spirit to release men and women to the call of God on their lives, bring them into maturity of holiness and purity.
She and her team bring praise and worship both in song and dance. Impartation of God's presence and power accompany her prayers. She especially enjoys leading others into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
|Commission of the Word |
Through the power and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ, He has appointed her to fulifill these scriptures in her ministry:
- message and preaching not with wise and persuasive words, but a demonstration of the Spirit's power.
- receive power when the Holy Spirit comes.
- open eyes that are blind--free the captives.
- drive out all demons, cure diseases and heal the sick.
- comfort all who mourn and provide for those who grieve.
- bestow a crown of beauty instead of ashes.
- restore and renew the devastated cities and ruins.
- bring and breathe life.
- do the works Jesus did, as "even greater things than these, because I go to the Father."
- prophecy to the breath...breathe into these slain that they may live.
- prophesy as He commands
- He who has faith in Me will do what I have been doing.
- I will do whatever you ask in My Name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.
- baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- teach them to obey everything I have commanded you.
- establish acts of righteousness, the planning of the Lord for the Lord for the display of His splendor.
- preach the Kingdom of God.
- worship in Spirit and in Truth.
- witness in Jerusalem and all of Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the earth.
- stand in the gap for all nations and believers.
- go and make disciples of all nations.
|Heart of the ministry |
The following scriptures encapsulate the call of ministry from the Lord:
- Isaiah 61: 1-4
- Ezekiel 37: 9-10
- Isaiah 42: 5-9
- John 14: 12-13
- Acts 1: 8
- I Corinthians 2: 1-5
- Luke 9: 1-2
- John 17: 21
- Mathew 28: 19-20
- John 4: 24
|Participated in positions of leadership with: |
- Anne Graham Lotz "Just give me Jesus" conference
- Billy Graham Crusade
- Holy Spirit Conferences
- Louis Palau Festival
- Statewide Prophetic Round Table
- Wagner Institute Deliverence Conference
- Apache Plaza Revival Meetings
- Speaker/ministry for End Time Handmaidens.
- Speaker/ministry in various churches.
- Prophetic Committee developing the Prophetic Roundtable at a 7000 member church.
- Women's ministry for 5 + years in large church.
- Alter minister, deacon at a large church.
- Counselor in a Public Counseling clinic;
as well as facilitator of groups for a secular counseling center.
- Pray and encourage ministers, missionaries; apostles, prophets, teachers, pastors, and evangelists, in other countries as well as in the USA.
- Speaker and prayer chairperson for AGLOW International.
- "The CALL DC 2008".
- Prayer/intercession leader and coordinator for the Native American Tent Revival in Minneapolis.
- National Day of Prayer
- Publicly and openly pray at the Minnesota, Wisconsin and Washington DC Capitols thus far, for our leaders and citizens of our country.
- State wide Rally's that support Scriptural Family Values
- Hospitality industry in management and banquet planning.
- Banking and Real Estate
- Office Manager of a K-8 private Elementary School
- Board member of a Lutheran church plant.
- The Most Holy Place gathering/conference presented by Breath Of Life Ministries with speakers and worship.
- Mapped the 'Walk For Jesus' in St. Paul.
- On the leadership team for the Network of Prayer Ministries and Leaders of Minnesota.
- Blessing of all the items of a donated second hand store going out of business by distributing into many inner city ministries of Minneapolis.
- Created and developed a golf fund raiser for a Christian school that has had that vision carried on by other ministries.
- Lambeau Leap of Faith.
- Awakening America Alliance.